Whether you are training for a specific event, or just wanting to keep fit, our gym facilities offer a wide range of cardiovascular machines, fixed resistance machines, free weights and a wide range of additional equipment.
Our fixed strength equipment focuses on specific muscle groups and provides an easy initiation into strength training. It’s perfect for building isolated muscle strength or size in a safe way as the machine guides your movement; and as muscle burns calories efficiently, it is a key part of your workout. As part of your membership you will receive your own personalised exercise programme, health screening and an additional 6-weekly programme reviews if required.
What are the benefits of getting a gym/leisure membership at Woodbury Park?
There are numerous benefits of joining our gym here at Woodbury Park:
- Joining our gym may be the motivation that you need to start building up your fitness level.
- A gym provides you with a variety of different workouts that aim to help you improve a number of core elements including your posture, flexibility, strength and power as well as helping you to relax your body.
- Our gym can provide a suitable environment for you to do a physical workout in.
- We offer a number of different fitness classes suit all age groups and all abilities; these include: Fitball, Aqua Aerobics, Yoga, Pilates, Body Conditioning, Line Dancing, Zumba, Sh’Bam, Body Combat, Body Balance, Body Pump, Body Attack and HIIT. In addition, we have a state-of-the-art Group Cycle Studio with space for 14 cyclists.
- Given that our gym is indoors you won’t need to worry about the weather outside.
- Our gym is fully equipped with a number of modern exercise machines that will allow you to measure your heart rate throughout your workout.
- Our Wellness Advisor’s will be around the gym facilities on hand to give you advice and guidance on getting the best out of your workouts and increasing your fitness levels.
- Working out in our gym can help improve your overall mental and physiological health.
Whatever your fitness goal – weight loss, strength gain, athletic performance, stress relief, or if you just need to get your training back on track and stay motivated – then our wellness advisor’s will work with you to achieve your goals and get results.
For more information on membership options please call our team on 01395 232998 or click here and one of the Membership Team will be in contact with you shortly.