Surrounded by stunning scenery and beautiful countryside, Woodbury Park is by the far one of the best backdrops and perfect settings for romantic Devon weddings.
If you choose to hold a wedding at Woodbury Park you will not be disappointed, expect the red carpet treatment, top class service and cuisine made with the best local produce that Devon can offer. Ideal for intimate ceremonies and extravagant wedding receptions, you’ll find a wide selection of function rooms, private dining rooms and menus to cater for every taste.
Having been declared ‘Best Devon Venue’ at the 2015 South-West Wedding Awards, we can say with some confidence that we know how to turn your dream day into a reality.
Civil ceremonies and Partnerships
- The Atrium – up to 150 guests
- Oaks Room- up to 70 guests
- Acorns room- up to 12 guests
- Marquee- up to 500
- Greg Norman Suite – From 60 to 200 dining ( 250 casually)
- Oaks room- From 20- 40 dining (70 casually)
What do we offer?
- Traditional wedding breakfast
- Paella station
- Hog roast
- Luxury BBQs on the Terrace
- Chefs carved buffet
- Canapé packages
- Children’s menu available
- Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum drinks packages
- Table drinks
What do we provide you complimentary?
- A wedding coordinator to be on hand to help you with every little detail to ensure that your wedding runs as smoothly as possible on your special day.
- Use of our wedding golf buggy
- Overnight accommodation for the Bride and Groom in one of our Deluxe rooms with discounted hotel rates for all guests attending.
- A red carpet on arrival
- Coordinating linen
- Silver cake stand & knife (16″ square & 15.5″ round)
To discuss your Devon wedding requirements further or want to see what we have to offer in terms of tailored wedding packages, please make an enquiry below:
How To Make An Enquiry