We welcome golf societies to Woodbury Park and can offer some great golfing holidays and packages for groups of eight or more golfers. We have packages available all year round, and they represent one of the best ways there is for golfers to experience both our Oaks golf courses and Acorns golf courses.
We can tailor packages to suit your needs, with space for private dining and prize-giving available upon request. There’s also the option of overnight accommodation in our four-star hotel and an opportunity to use the health & fitness centre (swimming pool, gym and group fitness classes – subject to availability) and spa facilities including male spa treatments, facials, waxing, spray tans, manicures & massages at an additional cost.
We can help with things like on-course prizes or competition organisation. In fact, we’ll do everything we can to turn a good day into a great one.
Whilst the Society Packages offers all of the necessary elements for a great golf day, we also have a range of options and extras available, allowing visiting golfers to tailor their day as they wish.
Please follow this link to email to our golf bookings administrator Dave Clements for further details on what extra little touches we can arrange for you to make your society day as memorable as possible.
Winter Golf Society Days Offer
Book a 4 ball for the price of 3 – Book our Acorns course after 12pm or our Championship Oaks course after 3pm for four and only pay for three! Offer valid until 28th February 2018. (For groups of 8+)
Play The Acorns nine- hole course from £15.00 per person. (Groups of 8+)
- Tea, Coffee and Bacon roll on arrival
- 9 holes on the Acorns course
- No handicap required
- Groups of 12 or more golfers receive a complimentary four-ball for use on our Oaks course at a later date
- 1 in 24 golfers play for FREE
- Preferential rates in our Pro-Shop for purchasing society prizes
- You’ll have a designated event coordinator to look after you, ensuring your day runs smoothly
- Society groups are eligible for preferential discounts on our accommodation rates
- Buggies are available to hire at discounted rates (must be pre-booked and paid for in advance)
- Nearest the pin and longest drive markets @ £2.00 per marker
- Registration desk @ £2.00 per person
- Scorecard marking @ £2.00 per card
- Starter @ £10.00 per hour
- First tee photography £POA
- Alcohol in the halfway house £POA (must be pre-booked)
- VPAR scoring system £250 ( 24 +)
- Golf buggies £30 per round
- Various food and Beverage options from £5.00 per person