We welcome golf societies to Woodbury Park and can offer some great golfing holidays & packages for groups of eight or more golfers. We have packages available all year round, and represent one of the best ways there is for golfers to experience both our Oaks golf courses and Acorns golf courses.
As well as the great package below, we can tailor packages to suit your needs, with space for private dining and prize-giving available upon request. There’s also the option of overnight accommodation in our four-star hotel and an opportunity to use the leisure centre (swimming pool and gym) and spa facilities including treatments such as facials, waxing, manicures & massages at an additional cost.
We can help with things like on-course prizes or competition organisation. In fact, we’ll do everything we can to turn a good day into a great one.
Whilst the 2017 Society Package offers all of the necessary elements for a great golf day, we also have a range of options and extras available, allowing visiting golfers to tailor their day as they wish. Please speak to our Golf Bookings Administrator, Dave Clements, for further details on what extra little touches we can arrange for you to make your society day as memorable as possible.
Society Golf at Woodbury Park
(For groups of 8 +)
Winter Golf Society Tariff 2017
The Birdie Package
£25.00 per person – Tea, Coffee and a Bacon Bap, 18 holes on The Oaks Championship Course
The Eagle Package
£30.00 per person – Tea, Coffee and a Bacon Bap, 18 holes on the Oaks Championship Course, One course meal from our golfers menu
The 2017 society 18 hole Championship Oaks Spring Packages
Play The Acorns nine- hole course from £15.00 per person. (Groups of 8+)
- Tea, Coffee and Bacon roll on arrival
- 9 holes on the Acorns course
- no handicap required
- Groups of 12 or more golfers receive a complimentary four-ball for use on our Oaks course at a later date
- 1 in 24 golfers play for FREE
- Preferential rates in our Pro-Shop for purchasing society prizes
- You’ll have a designated event coordinator to look after you, ensuring your day runs smoothly
- Society groups are eligible for preferential discounts on our accommodation rates
- Buggies are available to hire at discounted rates (must be pre-booked and paid for in advance)
Let us help to make your day perfect by tailor making it will additional extras.
Simply ask at time of booking.
For further information, or for all society golf bookings, please call our golf bookings manager Dave Clements on 01395 233500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.